+ pmjyefNyD; qufa&;zdkU
Page 2 of 64
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to U.S.A

htlin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gfh540 View Post
    You can apply ur social security number in anywhere of states.
    That is not true, I believe. Right now even foreign students have to provide work permission from school for getting SSN. And they dont give SSN to visit visa. I may not know about other methods.

2. toHk;0ifvSaom txufygpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqGrS aus;Zl;wif&Sdygonf

Senior Cupid .   gfh540 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by htlin View Post
    That is not true, I believe. Right now even foreign students have to provide work permission from school for getting SSN. And they dont give SSN to visit visa. I may not know about other methods.
    No
    I meant after he is legal
    Treat others as you want to be treated

4. toHk;0ifvSaom txufygpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqGrS aus;Zl;wif&Sdygonf

Thanks

Ok
    If he will stay legally in states,he may b need lawyer.
    Most of those thing done in NYC.

My point is he can't work in states,becoz he dun hav any SSnumber
    So,if he meet with some burmese job owner,he'll b ok
    And his boss can bring him to live and some money to use and for lawyer.

6. toHk;0ifvSaom txufygpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqGrS aus;Zl;wif&Sdygonf

msz.shan33k is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mintaa View Post
    Hi Bros,
    I just got the short term vistor visa to USA by Hawaii. I just wonder should I stay there illegally and move to another state later on. What do you guys think? What can I be happen if I do like that?

well.. im not a guy..
    but im a girl who lives in USA.. so i think i can give u some advice.. :cool:
    the best advice i wanna give you is... get marry wit an american citizen ..
    then u'll be citizen.. and like a month later, divorce with her... but u'll still be citizen... ... no kiddin.. most of burmese r doin like that right now..

for ss card, i think u can only apply it when u're in USA...i aint so sure..
    refugee status?? if u wanna go back to burma anytime, u better don't do that..
    or not, u may huv to wait until u're citizen ..

i dunno abt the applyin student visa though..
    i'll ask my dad later on.. and i'll tell u...

msz.shaniqu3 ;]

8. toHk;0ifvSaom pmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 7 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msz.shan33k View Post

well.. im not a guy..
    but im a girl who lives in USA.. so i think i can give u some advice.. :cool:
    the best advice i wanna give you is... get marry wit an american citizen ..
    then u'll be citizen.. and like a month later, divorce with her... but u'll still be citizen... ... no kiddin.. most of burmese r doin like that right now..

for ss card, i think u can only apply it when u're in USA...i aint so sure..
    refugee status?? if u wanna go back to burma anytime, u better don't do that..
    or not, u may huv to wait until u're citizen ..

i dunno abt the applyin student visa though..
    i'll ask my dad later on.. and i'll tell u...
    so hot!
    call me

10. toHk;0ifvSaom txufygpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqGrS aus;Zl;wif&Sdygonf

Noble Contributor Senior Cupid 199   kokogyi76 is on a distinguished road kokogyi76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,964 Times in 718 Posts

Default Welcome To U.S.A

SSushi vkyfief;[m tar&dum;a&muf jrefrmtrsm;pk vkyfaejuwJh vkyfief;yg.. usL;ypfawGxJrSmvJ sushi vkyfief; vkyfaejuolawG ygaumif;ygjur,f xifygw,f ..
    'Dvkyfief; 'Davmuf a[mha&Smh jzpf&jcif;uawmh

-English pum; tenf;i,f ( tenf;i,f ) omwwf&ef vkdkjcif; /
    a&mufump jrefrmtrsm;pk[m tar&duefawG ajympum;ukd em;vnfzdk h tawmfcufygw,f .. olajymwm em;rvnfovdk udk,fajymwmvJ olwdk h em;rvnfjuygbl; ..

-bm certificate rS rvkdjcif; /
    'guawmh &Sif;ygw,f .. bmqdkbmrS rvdkygbl; ..

-US udk tajuG;awGeJ h ZGwfwdk;a&mufvmolawG twGuf aiGay:jrefjcif; /
    US vmcsifvGef;vdk h [dkuqGJ 'DuqGJeJ h a&mufvmolawG[m a&mufa&mufcsif; tvkyfr&Sd&if 'DrSm aezdk htcef;ctwGuf acgif;yl&ovdk [dkrSmvJ aiGwdk;awGwufjyD; ajuG;ylwwfygw,f .. sushi tvkyf 0ifvkyf&if rsm;aomtm;jzifh live in ae&ygw,f..
    ae/pm; p&dwfjidrf;yg ..

-vkyfief;uRrf;usifvQif US waomif;cef h eSifh udk,fydkifqdkif wnfaxmifedkifjcif; /
    oifhwifh avsmufywfwJh 0ifaiGeJ h olaX; tqltqJ cHp&m rvkdwJh udk,fydkif business wckudk wdkawmif;wJh tcsdefumvtwGif; vG,fulpGm xlaxmifedkifygw,f .. wcsdK h uHaumif;juwJh olawG .. tquftoG,faumif;olawG oHk;?av;eSpftwGif; tdrf eSpfvkH;?okH;vkH; ydkifoGm;juygw,f .. ( uHraumif;olawGvJ &Sdwmayghav )

udkif; ..........
    tJ'Dtajumif;awG ajymju&atmifAsm ...
    Jobs and Educations rSm aumfvmjzLawGyJ rsm;aew,f ... eJeJ jymjunfhwm .. aumfvmudk ajymygw,f

C'mon guys!! Wake up!! Get real !!

VIMC Junior Cupid   69DestroyerZ is on a distinguished road 69DestroyerZ's Avatar
    Thanks

You are correcto. I'm one of the Franchizee. I hate my job so much. I dropped out the college. So I got nothing else to do beside this job . Seriously, those of you guys who don't know about Sushi Business, don't even think about to make a one sushi roll. Once you addicted, you can't quit. Just like nicotine. So easy job with alot incomes. But I'm telling you, your life will be same as you are in the prison. No good at all. Most of the employees and alot of people are uneducated. Sailors, Refugees, Asylees and etc.... They all love their sushi job. cuz they can peep the customers' boobs a while they tried to grab a sushi box from the sushi case
    Its time for me to shut up.

13. toHk;0ifvSaom pmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 12 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Noble Contributor Senior Cupid 199   kokogyi76 is on a distinguished road kokogyi76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,964 Times in 718 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 69DestroyerZ View Post
    You are correcto. I'm one of the Franchizee. I hate my job so much. I dropped out the college. So I got nothing else to do beside this job . Seriously, those of you guys who don't know about Sushi Business, don't even think about to make a one sushi roll. Once you addicted, you can't quit. Just like nicotine. So easy job with alot incomes. But I'm telling you, your life will be same as you are in the prison. No good at all. Most of the employees and alot of people are uneducated. Sailors, Refugees, Asylees and etc.... They all love their sushi job. cuz they can peep the customers' boobs a while they tried to grab a sushi box from the sushi case
    tckvdk udk69DestroyerZ &J h tjrifudk ajymjyay;wJh twGuf aus;Zl;wifygw,f ..
    tck US rSm &SdwJh jrefrmawG ( sushi rvkyfwJh olawG ) tjrifuvJ tJ'Dtwkdif;ygyJ .. sushi tvkyfu life r&Sdbl;wJh .. ynmrwwfwJh olawG vkyfwm .. bmnmayghAsm .. (
    udk69DestroyerZ u sushi franchisee jzpfjyD; 'Dvkd jrifwmuawmh eJeJ tHhtm;oifhp&myg )
    uRefawmfwdk h 'Dvdk pOf;pm;junfh&atmif ..

life r&Sdbl; qdkawmh ydkufqH rukefawmhbl;ayghAsm .. pkrdwmaygh .. uRefawmfwdk h trdekdifiH uae rdom;pkeJ h cGJcGmjyD; edkifiH&yfjcm;udk a&mufaejuwm[m aiGajumifhqdk&if &mcdkifeSKef; tawmfrsm;rsm; rSefygvdrfhr,f .. life vdkcsif&ifawmh jrefrmjynfu life u taumif;qHk;ygyJ ..b,folrS rjiif;edkifygbl; ..
    udk,fh &nfrSef;csuf jynfhrSDjyD; edkifiHuvJ twkdif;twm wcktxd vkyfpm;udkifpm;vdk h &wJh tajctaea&muf&if tukefvHk; aiGxkyfydkufjyD; jyefajy;jur,fh olawGcsnf;ygyJ .. tJ'DtwGuf US rSm tvG,fwul aiG&Smedkifr,fh tajumif;av;awG ajymcsifvdk h 'Do&uf'fuav; zGifhvkdufwmyg ..
    US vmwJholawGxJrSm DV aygufwJholawG ? rdom;pkac: olawGeJ hstudent visa orm;awGu teJpkyg ..oabmFckefcswJholawG ? 'kuonfawG ? edkifiHa&;ckdvSKHwJh olawG ..... 'gawG[m 'Duae h US udk trsm;qkH; 0ifvmjuwJh jrefrmawGyg .. wjcm;enf;vrf;vJ r&Sdygbl; ..
    olwdk h&J h ysrf;rQjcif; toufu 30 eJ h 35 jum;rSm &Sdjuygw,f .. 'DvkdvlawG 'Da&mufawmh pm;0wfaea&;twGuf aiG&SmjuwJhtcg ckeajymwJh sushi qdkifawGudk a&mufukefjuygw,f .. olwdk h&J h toufeJ h US rSm ynmqufoifzdk h trsm;pku pdwfr0ifpm;juawmhygbl; .. olwdk hxJrSm tif*sifeD,mawG q&m0efawGvJ ygygw,f .. wcsdK h q&m0efawGuawmh tvkyfvkyf&if; pmjyefzwfjuygw,f ..( Mc Donald wkd h Burger King wkd hrSm 0ifvkyf&if ausmif;wufzdk h rajymeJ h.. udk,fh tdrfcef;cawmifrS tedkifedkifyg )
    Uneducated awGudk Uneducated awGvdk h ajymawmh eSdrf&m rusbl;vm;Asm ..
    'gygyJ ..

Last edited by kokogyi76; 04-28-2007 at 06:39 PM.
    C'mon guys!! Wake up!! Get real !!

15. toHk;0ifvSaom pmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 12 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Wannabe Cupid   khua is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 69DestroyerZ View Post

I agree with you. I was a franchisee too. The first time my plan was to go to school but back in that day, we got out from work about 7-730 pm so it was difficult to go to school and life was just burried in sushi. After kept trying for 3 years, I could managed to go to school, I took classes and I got my associate degree. I applied for a job and finally got a job that started me with $16 hr. To give up the sushi was one more story. We save money from that business at least 1000 - 1500 a month after spending all the expense. Now, I have to survive with less income. Finally I gave up my store and got alittle bit of money left. Now I have to watch out what I spent. Definitely I have life now but lots of time to spend the money too. I still save money and which is $5-600 and that was the max after everythings. But I am waiting for my next raise too, next month!!.After I finish my Bachelor Degree, my income should be double. My suggestion for new comers is if you want to save money yes, sushi is the right Job for a few more years but don't waste your time. there are a lot of online classes now so after working hour just spend 2 or 3 hour on study. It will be tough, believe me, but it worth after 2 or 3 yrs. Save money and go to school!! how is that sound?:cool:

17. toHk;0ifvSaom pmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 11 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

VIMC Junior Cupid   69DestroyerZ is on a distinguished road 69DestroyerZ's Avatar
    Thanks

you are right Khua. u made the right decision for going back to school. I didn't mean to hurt any one by using "uneducated" . As far as i know, most of the employees and owners are selfish, can't speak well and rude. pretty much 90%. Most of the Burmese people, After they left from the Burma, they forgot where they were from. So they start acting like a jerks when they got a little bit of money in their hands. Not just the people from US. I'm talking about world wide Burmese. If you don't believe me, you can make a lot of Burmese friends around your town. And then try to nice to them at first, later on do just one stupid mistake. And wait for their respond. You will see they won't stop talking shit about you. They forgot their spirit. Since I born, as far as I know, Burmese people are nice, help each other and give a respect. But its only happen in our own motherland. Not in abroad countries. I'm only going to do this business for a few years, and then i will finish my degrees. I want a regular job like other people. I don't wanna work in prison. Morning to night, you gotta finish the stupid rolls. Can't even breath a fresh air. don't even have time to enjoy the weather. Fish are around me all the time. Cooked rice is waiting for me to mix with vinegar. Bandit is waiting for me to wrap my finger if i get cut. Think about what kind of Sushi business life will be. This business is only good for the people who love money. Its just not my type. I care life more than money. If I can't enjoy my life, why am i living in the earth for. Am i right? We only got maximun 100 years since you born. We must have to enjoy it and get a better life. You don't want to stuck in the box untill your last breath gone.
    So i called my self I'm one of the uneducated person. I ain't got degrees. so I'm stuck in this stupid business. If I finished my degrees, I will have better life. So i don't need to sniff the fish is still good or bad.

USA represent Sushi Chef,
    DestroyerZ

19. toHk;0ifvSaom pmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 6 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

+ pmjyefNyD; qufa&;zdkU