+ pmjyefNyD; qufa&;zdkU
Page 11 of 22
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [mm]emrnfBuD;awG&JU owif;xl;rsm;ukd 'DrSmzwfvkdU &ygw,fcifAsm[/mm]

VIMC Junior Cupid Married   ejomoe is on a distinguished road ejomoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Madonna: ''women Are The Future Of Africa''

The singer, who was inspired to adopt Malawian orphan David after visiting the poverty-stricken region last year, is now working on a documentary to increase awareness of the plight of African orphans.

Madonna told Vanity Fair magazine: "I want to see girls with educations. I think women are the future of Africa."

The pop superstar has teamed up with director Nathan Rissman to produce a film exploring the lives of the thousands of infants and children who have been orphaned, often as the result of HIV and AIDS.

Madonna said recently: "I asked one of the children in Malawi, 'If you've got the world listening to you, if there's one thing you could say to the world, what would you say? And the boy said, 'Please just help us forget we're orphans.'"

Madonna, 48, adopted 19-month-old David after traveling to Malawi to help build an orphanage as part of the Raising Malawi project in October.

The "Material Girl" singer also has a ten-year-old daughter, Lourdes, from a previous relationship, and a son, Rocco, six, with her director husband Guy Ritchie.

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool

&J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

2. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 5 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Diaz & Timberlake ''still Love Each Other''

Cameron, who was reunited with her former lover at the London premiere of "Shrek the Third" last night (06.12.07), confessed they are still good friends.

Cameron said: "We still love each other. We spent four years together so there is no reason for us not to be friends."

"I always think it's funny when people think, 'Oh you guys must really hate each other now'. And I say, 'No, our paths just went in different directions.'"

The two stars happily posed for pictures together and embraced in full view of onlookers to show there are no hard feelings between them since splitting late last year.

Cameron added: "We're friends. It's good to see him. It's great having him around."

The 34-year-old reprises her voice role of Princess Fiona in the hit animated movie series, while Justin, 26, joins the cast as Fiona's rebellious cousin Artie.

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool

&J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

4. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 6 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Paris Hilton Finds God

The hotel heiress called Barbara Walters, the presenter of US TV show "The View," from jail on Sunday afternoon (06.10.07) and told her she had been given a chance by God to better her life.

According to Walters, Paris said: "I feel as if I'm a different person. I used to act dumb. That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. God has given me this new chance. Even though I in jail I feel God has released me."

Walters revealed Paris has found a spiritual adviser and is reading self-help books which have inspired her to use her fame for good purposes.

Paris said she wanted to do charity work - serving breast cancer or multiple sclerosis foundations - and suggested she'd like to possibly open a Paris Hilton Playhouse for sick children.

"The Simple Life" star said she had also learned humility from her jail term.

She said: "I haven't looked in a mirror since I got here."

Meanwhile, PETA want the 26-year-old to become the face of their new campaign against the treatment of caged birds.

The animal rights campaign group have written to Paris asking her to use her time behind bars to empathize with cooped up chickens.

PETA's Dan Mathews said: "We're asking Paris to narrate our Kentucky Fried Cruelty video showing how chickens are routinely crammed into tiny cages and suffer broken wings and legs. Unlike inmates at the jail in Los Angeles, these animals get no reprieve or medical treatment."

"We have a good track record at reaching celebrities behind bars. When Martha Stewart was incarcerated we wrote to her and got a very friendly reply saying that she'd stopped wearing fur, and when she got sprung she narrated PETA's anti-fur video."

The planned slogan for Paris' campaign video is "KFC - that's not hot."

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool

&J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

6. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 6 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Paris Hilton's Toilet Terror

Paris Hilton is so petrified of being photographed on the toilet in jail she is refusing to eat or drink.

The hotel heiress - who was sent back to prison on Friday (June 8, 2007) after she was briefly released and put on house arrest for "medical reasons" - has stopped consuming any solids or liquids because she fears opportunist prison officers will take pictures of her relieving herself.

A source said: "At first she didn't eat or drink anything because she didn't want to have to use the toilet. She cried constantly which didn't help the dehydration."

Paris was taken to Los Angeles' Twin Towers Correctional Facility's medical ward, after Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer overruled Sheriff Baca's decision to put her under house arrest.

Judge Sauer has also reinstated Paris' full 45-day sentence - which had been reduced to 23 days - for driving with a suspended license.

Paris is being monitored 24-hours-day at the new facility, where her basic cell measures 100 square feet and comes equipped with a toilet, sink and a small window.

On Sunday (June 10, 2007), the star was visited by her sister Nicky and her ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos.

Emerging from her 30-minute visit, Nicky said: "She's being strong."
    Paris initially handed herself in to California's Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood on June 3.

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool

&J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

8. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 7 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Paris Hilton Visited By Parents

Paris Hilton's parents visited her in jail for the first time yesterday (June 12, 2007).

The hotel heiress spoke to her worried mother and father, Kathy and Rick, through a glass shield at Los Angeles' Twin Towers Correctional Facility.

She told them she was suffering from the cold and lack of sleep, but assured them she had got her appetite back and had eaten cereal that morning.

Emerging from their 30-minute visit, Kathy said: "It's tough in there. It's cold and she hasn't had much sleep."

Rick added it was "just good to see" his daughter, who is currently serving her 45-day sentence for driving with a suspended license on the facility's medical ward.

Kathy insisted that despite the circumstances Paris "was very happy" saying: "She wants to just do her time and get on with it."

Meanwhile, it has been revealed the 26-year-old socialite has been dropped by her talent agency. Endeavor representative Michael Donkis simply stated: "Paris is no longer a client."

The company would not divulge the reasons behind the move, which was announced in an email circulated around the agency last Friday (June 8, 2007) - the day a judge overruled a decision to prematurely release Paris and sent her back to jail.

The Beverly Hills-based agency had represented the "The Simple Life" star since 2005.

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool
    &J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

10. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 4 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Eddie Murphy Not Named Dad

Eddie Murphy was not named as the father of Mel B's baby on her birth certificate

The father section on Angel Iris' birth certificate was left blank, despite earlier reports the former Spice Girl had put Eddie's name on the document.

The news was revealed a day after a Los Angeles court ordered Eddie to provide a DNA sample to determine the paternity of Angel Iris earlier this week.

The certificate does list "Murphy" as the 10-week-old infant's middle name.

Mel sought court action after Eddie denied her claims he is the baby girl's father.

The "Dreamgirls" actor had a whirlwind romance with Mel last year, but publicly dumped the singer on Dutch TV in December adding people "shouldn't jump to conclusions" about whose the baby is.
    Eddie, 46, has not visited seen Mel or Angel Iris since she was born in April.

Earlier this week, he claimed he would "do the right thing" and look after the child if she was found to be his.

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool
    &J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

12. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 4 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Drew Barrymore's Dog Role

Drew Barrymore's latest film role sees her starring as a dog in animated movie ''South of the Border.''

The actress will voice the character of pampered pooch Ch in the Disney comedy, which will also feature the vocal talents of Salma Hayek and Andy Garcia.

"South of the Border" follows spoilt Chihuahua Ch on her quest to get home after getting lost while on vacation in Mexico.

"Ugly Betty" beauty Hayek will provide the voice of Ch's spirit guide in the movie, while Garcia's character is a German shepherd who has been kicked out of the police force.

Ch will be set for some canine romance in the form of Papi, voiced by George Lopez.

The film will see Barrymore, 32, reunited with director Raja Gosnell, who she previously worked with in 1999 comedy "Never Been Kissed."

It will not be the first time Barrymore has leant her voice to an animated character - the star voiced Maggie for last year's "Curious George" and has also been heard on adult cartoon TV series "Family Guy."

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool
    &J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

14. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 4 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Bellucci's Prostitute Desire Believe

Monica Bellucci believes every woman has a secret desire to play a prostitute.

The sultry actress insists all women are curious about their "dark sides" and would love to know how to please a man.

She told Esquire magazine: "We are all interested in our dark sides and in what happens in the dark."

"We women think prostitutes know better than us about the darks sides of men. We think they know everything there is to know about them."

The Italian beauty stars in "Shoot 'Em Up," in which she plays a "kinky" prostitute on the run from an armed gang.

She said: "The woman I play is a hooker whose specialty is something very kinky. You'll see when you see the movie, it's really kinky."

Monica stars alongside Paul Giamatti and Clive Owen in the British thriller.
    The actress relishes the challenge of playing passionate, daring characters and says many US stars are too scared to accept "risky" roles.

She said: "For me, it's very interesting to be scared. I love doing strange and risky things."

"In Europe, we can do strange films and strange characters and we'll be called brave. If an American actress did the same character, she can destroy her career."

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool

&J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

16. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 4 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Alba Loves One-night Stands

Jessica Alba enjoys sex and one-night stands.

The "Fantastic Four" star claims she doesn't expect a relationship with someone just because she has slept with them.

She told America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a sl*t if she enjoys sex."

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more."

Meanwhile, the stunning actress recently admitted her early onscreen kisses were "gross."

She said: "I was 12 years old and had to kiss this guy who was gross and never brushed his teeth."

"Then, at 14, I had to kiss a guy who was 32 or 33, and I was like, 'Ewww!' I didn't want to do it!"

However, the "Sin City" beauty says her kissing experiences have since improved and her current boyfriend Cash Warren "is the best kisser in the world."

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool

&J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

18. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 5 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

Thanks

Default Beckham To Appear At Diana Concert

David Beckham will take to the stage for the Princess Diana memorial concert.

The England soccer star, who was personally invited by Diana's sons Princes William and Harry, is expected to introduce either Elton John or Take That for the event at London's Wembley Stadium on July 1.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "This works well for both parties. David Beckham is an extremely high-profile character and his popularity has been likened to that of Diana before she died."

"He's like the people's king, and the princes are delighted he can be involved."

David's appearance will be one of his last in the UK before he moves Stateside to begin his contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team.

British film stars Sienna Miller and Clive Owen will also introduce acts, while "24" actor Kiefer Sutherland is to make a speech.

The impressive line-up for the musical extravaganza is growing by the day, with Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie the latest act to be announced.

Organizers have also revealed that Anastacia, Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman, Donny Osmond and Jason Donovan will perform a medley of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hits.

Other acts already confirmed include Rod Stewart, Lily Allen, Duran Duran and Kanye West.

The next batch of 5,000 tickets for the commemorative event - which marks the 10th anniversary of Diana's death - go on sale today (06.15.07).

Have Fun .....

Peace & Be Cool

&J&JawmufrSsm;ewfarmif
    eJOMOe@myanmarcupid.net

20. toHk;0ifvSaom þpmydk'ftwGuf azmfjyyg rdwfaqG 6 OD;rS aus;Zl;wif&SdMuygonf

+ pmjyefNyD; qufa&;zdkU